Let S3R provide optimal recycling solutions for your industrial waste recovery
S3R offers recycling solutions for your company’s distribution centre, warehouse or even production facility. You don’t have to do anything; our team will evaluate your needs and optimize the management of your residual materials to divert as much waste as possible from landfill, enabling you to save 40 to 80% on your disposal costs.
We work with recycling and waste-collection companies to determine the most appropriate service for your situation, regardless of your location and types of waste. See the complete list of the more than 30 waste materials that S3R handles.
Reduce, reuse, recycle and recover
Responsible companies are concerned about reducing their impact on the environment. The 4R principle (reduce, reuse, recycle and recover) helps us understand the consumption cycle and find recycling solutions in order to develop effective and realistic action plans for Canadian companies.
What if we told you that you could extend the life of most of your industrial waste? S3R’s waste management consultants can visit you, evaluate your needs and establish an action plan for recovery and optimization in line with environmentally responsible practices.
Recycling services: a high-impact solution
At the heart of the circular economy, recycling is the main way to save materials and reduce the pressure on non-renewable materials. With our proven expertise and more than 12 years of experience, we can ensure your waste is collected, sorted and processed. Working with a recycling and residual waste management company like S3R is a financially risk-free option with great advantages.
Our goal? To divert as much waste as possible from landfill with an optimal recycling system adapted to your needs, while generating savings for your company and reducing its environmental footprint. What’s not to like?
Recyclable residual waste is handled in different ways:
- Cardboard and paper are placed in containers or gaylords and collected on call or according to the quantity to be disposed of.
- Plastics, such as PET (polyethylene terephthalate) and HDPE (high-density polyethylene) are placed in gaylords. Collection for these wastes is on call.
- Metals and wire are transported in AIM containers for monthly collection, in most cases.
- Neon lights require an on-call residual waste collection service.
Whatever the material to be recovered, we take charge of all the steps in the management process, from discussions with suppliers to implementation of solutions, including monthly monitoring. You don’t have to worry about a thing!
Cut costs, generate additional revenue with our recycling solutions
S3R’s key factor: optimization! You’ve probably figured out that you can save a lot of money, but do you know that you can also generate additional income? You’ve got it right. By recovering materials that are sometimes neglected but have value, such as metals and wood pallets, you can make a few extra dollars.
The price of recycled materials varies according to the supply of and demand for raw materials. When demand for a raw material increases, the price of recycled materials goes up proportionally. S3R’s waste consultants can advise you on how to maximize the recovery of your waste materials.
Don't even think about collecting your recyclables. We’ll take care of it!
If you’re already working with a recycling company but you’re not convinced that your waste management is optimized, S3R will analyze your situation to recommend the best solutions for your reality.
Collaborating with S3R also means:
- accessing the best rates and conditions on the market
- generating savings with a cost-reduction dynamic
- obtaining detailed monthly reports on your savings
- receiving advice on the purchase of new equipment
- benefiting from standardization of your contracts
- no longer worrying about supplier invoices
- gaining a better understanding of the traceability of your residual materials
- reducing your environmental footprint and aligning with eco-responsible practices
Are you ready to benefit from recycling solutions designed to optimize your waste management? Contact us for an evaluation of your needs.