Company waste management and commercial recycling
Improve your company waste management by emphasizing commercial recycling
Are you looking to optimize your company waste management and commercial recycling? Regardless of your company’s size or sector of activity, we can help you recover your residual materials and generate significant savings.
We have helped more than 1,000 companies improve their commercial waste disposal practices, allowing us to develop a strong expertise in a variety of industries, including food, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, technology, retail, distribution, logistics and printing.
See how S3R enabled Moisson Laval to save 58% on its waste management costs.
Generate savings quickly for your company
The costs associated with commercial waste management and commercial recycling are high. Moreover, waste management expenses for businesses tend to double every five years. If you haven’t analyzed your costs and optimized your management recently, chances are you’re paying more than you should.
Our S3R experts can help you reduce your costs by:
- giving you access to the best rates and conditions on the market, regardless of your region;
- deploying with you a cost reduction dynamic, without financial risk;
- freeing your business from a binding agreement and identifying better solutions and rates that will benefit you right away; and
- supporting you during a move or an expansion, to ensure the implementation of disposal and commercial recycling solutions that evolve along with your business.
Thanks to our partner network, our volume and our 12 years of experience in commercial waste management, we can offer you preferential agreements and rates that could result in savings of 40 to 80% on your disposal costs.
Reduce your environmental footprint
Commercial recycling is a cost-effective and sustainable solution to reduce your environmental footprint. S3R specializes in helping companies reduce their waste while offering the most optimal solutions for commercial recycling and commercial waste recovery. At S3R, we guide you in the recovery of your waste according to the best practices of ecoresponsibility.
Free yourself from the burden of managing your residual materials
Let experts manage your waste while you manage your business. S3R, a company in waste management, offers a turnkey service that will let you feel confident about your commercial waste management and lighten your daily workload.
S3R experts can free up your time by:
- analyzing your current agreements and handling discussions with your old and new suppliers;
- ensuring monthly monitoring of your invoices and contracts;
- optimizing waste management, commercial recycling, and recovery of residual materials;
- developing a disposal of commercial waste plan tailored to your needs; and
- providing training to your team members.
Our approach is to support you at every step of the management process. Our experts ensure that your business complies with government regulations, environmental standards and safety measures, which often represent a headache in a busy schedule.
Choose a method adapted to your needs
S3R’s success over the past 12 years is due in part to our agile and dynamic collaborative approach. The specifics of your business are considered from our first conversation in order to find the solutions best suited to your situation and your commercial waste management and commercial recycling objectives.
Our team’s methodology is based on four essential steps for effective management:
- Review of rates and contracts
- Complete analysis of disposal data
- Presentation of achievable savings
- Development of phases and actions aligned with financial objectives
We take care of more than 30 materials
With our network of more than 700 partners, we offer complete commercial waste management, covering all types of residual materials that companies need to dispose of in the course of their activities. We take care of the recovery of more than 30 materials while maximizing commercial recycling.
- Final waste
- Neon lights and batteries
- Small electronics and computer systems
- Wooden pallets
- Flexible plastics, LDPE (shrink-wrap, stretch wrap)
- Production plastics (LDPE, HDPE, PET, vinyl, ABS, acrylic)
- Plastic granules
- Plastic/metal barrels
- Production sludge (industrial)
- Contaminated sludge
- Organic sludge
- Process water
- Sour water
- Production dust
- Hazardous materials
- Finished products
- Raw materials
- PPVM (cafeteria recyclables)
- Paint powder
- Pharmaceutical products
- Biomedical products
- Homeopathic products
- Totes, superbags and gaylords
Do what thousands of companies have done. Ask us for an assessment of your current commercial waste management situation. Make an appointment today.
To achieve quick savings for you, S3R will analyze all your current collection and disposal contracts and invoices.
This review give us a good understanding of your situation.
In the following month, you'll be able to benefit from our expertise and solutions while drastically reducing your waste management costs, regardless of waste type.
Waste management optimization
In the second phase, our teams of consultants will continue their optimization work to divert as much waste as possible from landfill. By maximizing the recycling of some materials and the recovery of others, your company will improve its environmental performance while generating additional savings and new revenues.
From the start of our partnership, we'll support you in the management of your residual materials. S3R will be responsible for implementation of solutions, discussions with your current and new suppliers, the disposal plan and related training.
S3R will assist you throughout our partnership. Each month, we'll carry out a due diligence review of all your invoices. In this way, we can ensure that the existing suppliers respect the new terms and services put in place.